Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gossip Girl!!!

Well,today I woke up early..actually, it’ll be water interrupted at anytime here..so, before the water is running out,baik aku mandi awl2..sementara air msh byk..my class today will be at 10..so, I got time to continue my sleep..try to sleep but I can’t..then, I decided to watch Gossip girl..season 1 ade few episodes yg xtgk lg..da lame tergendala..ni br nk tgk blk..i love this tv series..sambil menikmati kesedapan oat 3 in 1, I enjoyed watching this tv series..smp abes season 1..suke character Dan..he’s cool and very gentleman..suke jugak kwn2 Serena..though diorang byk scandal sesame diorang tp bile 1 of them in trouble, diorang akan tolong..at least be a good listener..that’s what friend for..bkn mcm Georgina..i hate that woman..waht a cow..haha..emo plak..padahal it’s juz a story..haha..can't wait to watch the 2nd season..

3 comments:

EdaManAli said...

kau mmg xde keje...asyik gossip je...

Anonymous said...

alalala...ida,pdhal x mandiii.kaver baek punya!

Idama said...

asyik gossip x abis2..bila nk citer lain pulak?